Failure doesn’t mean you are a failure; it does mean you haven’t yet succeeded.
Failure doesn’t mean you have accomplished nothing; it does mean you have learnt something.
Failure doesn’t mean you have been a fool; it does mean you have a lot of faith.
Failure doesn’t mean you have been disgraced; it does mean you were willing to try.
Failure doesn’t mean you don’t have it; it does mean you have to do something in a different way.
Failure doesn’t mean you are inferior; it does mean you are not perfect.
Failure doesn’t mean you’ve wasted your life; it does mean you have a reason to start afresh.
Failure doesn’t mean you will never make it; it does mean it will take a little longer.
Failure doesn’t mean God has abandoned you; it does mean God has a better way for you.
S M T W T F S 29 30March 30, 2020x 31March 31, 2020x 1 2April 2, 2020x 3April 3, 2020x 4April 4, 2020x 5April 5, 2020x 6April 6, 2020x 7April 7, 2020x 8 9April 9, 2020x 10April 10, 2020x 11April 11, 2020x 12April 12, 2020x 13April 13, 2020x 14April 14, 2020x 15 16April 16, 2020x 17April 17, 2020x 18April 18, 2020x 19 20April 20, 2020x 21April 21, 2020x 22 23April 23, 2020x 24April 24, 2020x 25 26 27April 27, 2020x 28April 28, 2020x 29 30April 30, 2020x 1May 1, 2020x 2May 2, 2020x
- About this Blog!
- Contact Details
- Facebook Digital Bible ~ Thought and Image for the day
- New Waves
- New Waves – Autumn 2011
- New Waves – Autumn 2012
- New Waves – Christmas 2011
- New Waves – Christmas 2012
- New Waves – Easter 2011
- New Waves – Easter 2012
- New Waves – Harvest 2011
- New Waves – Harvest 2013
- New Waves – Lent 2011
- New Waves – Lent 2012
- New Waves – Lent and Easter 2013
- New Waves – Summer 2011
- New Waves – Summer 2012
- New Waves Summer 2013
- Prayer, for those coming to or exploring faith
- A Poem About Prayer
- Closer to you Lord Jesus
- Encouragement for times of trouble.
- For the Broken-Hearted
- For those in despair.
- Forgive me!
- I Cannot Do This Alone!
- Lord Jesus help me to love.
- Prayer for a study group
- Prayer of submission to Our Lord Jesus Christ
- Prayers for children
- The Choristers’ Prayer
- The Commando Prayer of St. Ignatius
- The Methodist Covenant
- The Prayer of St. Columba
- Young People
- The Priory Church of St. Andrew, Hamble
- The Sermon
- Sermon for Evensong 10th of April 2011, ‘The Darkest Hour’
- Sermon for Evensong 11th of September 2011, ‘Pick up your cross’.
- Sermon for Evensong 12th of November 2017 ‘The manual for Salvation’ John 15: 9-17
- Sermon for Evensong 14th of January 2018 ‘Mission’ Mathew 8: 5-13
- Sermon for Evensong, Sunday 12th of December 2010 ‘Love – Come hell or high water’
- Sermon for Evensong, Sunday 27th of March 2011. The Armour of God
- Sermon for Sunday 13th of May 2012, ‘A darker place’
- Sermon for Sunday 22nd of April 2012, ‘There are no fish bones in heaven’
- Sermon for Sunday 22nd of July 2012 ‘The Good Shepherd’
- Sermon for Sunday 24th of June 2012, ‘John the Baptist’
- Sermon for Sunday 27th of February 2011, Where have all the flowers gone?
- Sermon for Sunday 27th of March 2011 Living Water – Harvest of Souls
- Sermon for Sunday 30th of January 2011, The Beatitudes
- Sermon for Sunday 8th of August 2010 “Prayer”
- Sermon for Sunday the 10th of December 2017 ‘Patience’ Matthew 11: 2-11
- Sermon for the 13th of February 2011, ‘Be like God –Mission impossible!’
- Sermon for the 13th of March Evensong, ‘That which was lost is found’
- Sermon for the 20th of March 2011 the second Sunday of Lent, Evensong
- Sermon for the 9th of January 2011 Evensong, The waters of death
- Sermon for Thursday Fellowship 18th of June 2014 ‘The Prairie Tortoise’
- Sermon Sunday 26th of June 2011, The body and blood of Christ.