Failure doesn’t mean you are a failure; it does mean you haven’t yet succeeded.
Failure doesn’t mean you have accomplished nothing; it does mean you have learnt something.
Failure doesn’t mean you have been a fool; it does mean you have a lot of faith.
Failure doesn’t mean you have been disgraced; it does mean you were willing to try.
Failure doesn’t mean you don’t have it; it does mean you have to do something in a different way.
Failure doesn’t mean you are inferior; it does mean you are not perfect.
Failure doesn’t mean you’ve wasted your life; it does mean you have a reason to start afresh.
Failure doesn’t mean you will never make it; it does mean it will take a little longer.
Failure doesn’t mean God has abandoned you; it does mean God has a better way for you.
S M T W T F S 29 30July 30, 2018x 31July 31, 2018x 1 2August 2, 2018x 3August 3, 2018x 4August 4, 2018x 5August 5, 2018x 6August 6, 2018x 7August 7, 2018x 8 9August 9, 2018x 10August 10, 2018x 11August 11, 2018x 12August 12, 2018x 13August 13, 2018x 14August 14, 2018x 15 16August 16, 2018x 17August 17, 2018x 18August 18, 2018x 19 20August 20, 2018x 21August 21, 2018x 22 23August 23, 2018x 24August 24, 2018x 25 26 27August 27, 2018x 28August 28, 2018x 29 30August 30, 2018x 31August 31, 2018x 1September 1, 2018x
- About this Blog!
- Contact Details
- Facebook Digital Bible ~ Thought and Image for the day
- New Waves
- New Waves – Autumn 2011
- New Waves – Autumn 2012
- New Waves – Christmas 2011
- New Waves – Christmas 2012
- New Waves – Easter 2011
- New Waves – Easter 2012
- New Waves – Harvest 2011
- New Waves – Harvest 2013
- New Waves – Lent 2011
- New Waves – Lent 2012
- New Waves – Lent and Easter 2013
- New Waves – Summer 2011
- New Waves – Summer 2012
- New Waves Summer 2013
- Prayer, for those coming to or exploring faith
- A Poem About Prayer
- Closer to you Lord Jesus
- Encouragement for times of trouble.
- For the Broken-Hearted
- For those in despair.
- Forgive me!
- I Cannot Do This Alone!
- Lord Jesus help me to love.
- Prayer for a study group
- Prayer of submission to Our Lord Jesus Christ
- Prayers for children
- The Choristers’ Prayer
- The Commando Prayer of St. Ignatius
- The Methodist Covenant
- The Prayer of St. Columba
- Young People
- The Priory Church of St. Andrew, Hamble
- The Sermon
- Sermon for Evensong 10th of April 2011, ‘The Darkest Hour’
- Sermon for Evensong 11th of September 2011, ‘Pick up your cross’.
- Sermon for Evensong 12th of November 2017 ‘The manual for Salvation’ John 15: 9-17
- Sermon for Evensong 14th of January 2018 ‘Mission’ Mathew 8: 5-13
- Sermon for Evensong, Sunday 12th of December 2010 ‘Love – Come hell or high water’
- Sermon for Evensong, Sunday 27th of March 2011. The Armour of God
- Sermon for Sunday 13th of May 2012, ‘A darker place’
- Sermon for Sunday 22nd of April 2012, ‘There are no fish bones in heaven’
- Sermon for Sunday 22nd of July 2012 ‘The Good Shepherd’
- Sermon for Sunday 24th of June 2012, ‘John the Baptist’
- Sermon for Sunday 27th of February 2011, Where have all the flowers gone?
- Sermon for Sunday 27th of March 2011 Living Water – Harvest of Souls
- Sermon for Sunday 30th of January 2011, The Beatitudes
- Sermon for Sunday 8th of August 2010 “Prayer”
- Sermon for Sunday the 10th of December 2017 ‘Patience’ Matthew 11: 2-11
- Sermon for the 13th of February 2011, ‘Be like God –Mission impossible!’
- Sermon for the 13th of March Evensong, ‘That which was lost is found’
- Sermon for the 20th of March 2011 the second Sunday of Lent, Evensong
- Sermon for the 9th of January 2011 Evensong, The waters of death
- Sermon for Thursday Fellowship 18th of June 2014 ‘The Prairie Tortoise’
- Sermon Sunday 26th of June 2011, The body and blood of Christ.