S M T W T F S 27 28December 28, 2020x 29December 29, 2020x 30 31December 31, 2020x 1January 1, 2021x 2January 2, 2021x 3January 3, 2021x 4January 4, 2021x 5January 5, 2021x 6 7January 7, 2021x 8January 8, 2021x 9January 9, 2021x 10January 10, 2021x 11January 11, 2021x 12January 12, 2021x 13 14January 14, 2021x 15January 15, 2021x 16January 16, 2021x 17 18January 18, 2021x 19January 19, 2021x 20 21January 21, 2021x 22January 22, 2021x 23 24 25January 25, 2021x 26January 26, 2021x 27 28January 28, 2021x 29January 29, 2021x 30January 30, 2021x 31 1February 1, 2021x 2February 2, 2021x 3 4February 4, 2021x 5February 5, 2021x 6February 6, 2021x
- About this Blog!
- Contact Details
- Facebook Digital Bible ~ Thought and Image for the day
- New Waves
- New Waves – Autumn 2011
- New Waves – Autumn 2012
- New Waves – Christmas 2011
- New Waves – Christmas 2012
- New Waves – Easter 2011
- New Waves – Easter 2012
- New Waves – Harvest 2011
- New Waves – Harvest 2013
- New Waves – Lent 2011
- New Waves – Lent 2012
- New Waves – Lent and Easter 2013
- New Waves – Summer 2011
- New Waves – Summer 2012
- New Waves Summer 2013
- Prayer, for those coming to or exploring faith
- A Poem About Prayer
- Closer to you Lord Jesus
- Encouragement for times of trouble.
- For the Broken-Hearted
- For those in despair.
- Forgive me!
- I Cannot Do This Alone!
- Lord Jesus help me to love.
- Prayer for a study group
- Prayer of submission to Our Lord Jesus Christ
- Prayers for children
- The Choristers’ Prayer
- The Commando Prayer of St. Ignatius
- The Methodist Covenant
- The Prayer of St. Columba
- Young People
- The Priory Church of St. Andrew, Hamble
- The Sermon
- Sermon for Evensong 10th of April 2011, ‘The Darkest Hour’
- Sermon for Evensong 11th of September 2011, ‘Pick up your cross’.
- Sermon for Evensong 12th of November 2017 ‘The manual for Salvation’ John 15: 9-17
- Sermon for Evensong 14th of January 2018 ‘Mission’ Mathew 8: 5-13
- Sermon for Evensong, Sunday 12th of December 2010 ‘Love – Come hell or high water’
- Sermon for Evensong, Sunday 27th of March 2011. The Armour of God
- Sermon for Sunday 13th of May 2012, ‘A darker place’
- Sermon for Sunday 22nd of April 2012, ‘There are no fish bones in heaven’
- Sermon for Sunday 22nd of July 2012 ‘The Good Shepherd’
- Sermon for Sunday 24th of June 2012, ‘John the Baptist’
- Sermon for Sunday 27th of February 2011, Where have all the flowers gone?
- Sermon for Sunday 27th of March 2011 Living Water – Harvest of Souls
- Sermon for Sunday 30th of January 2011, The Beatitudes
- Sermon for Sunday 8th of August 2010 “Prayer”
- Sermon for Sunday the 10th of December 2017 ‘Patience’ Matthew 11: 2-11
- Sermon for the 13th of February 2011, ‘Be like God –Mission impossible!’
- Sermon for the 13th of March Evensong, ‘That which was lost is found’
- Sermon for the 20th of March 2011 the second Sunday of Lent, Evensong
- Sermon for the 9th of January 2011 Evensong, The waters of death
- Sermon for Thursday Fellowship 18th of June 2014 ‘The Prairie Tortoise’
- Sermon Sunday 26th of June 2011, The body and blood of Christ.
Category Archives: News
Great News! It is my great pleasure to announce that the Reverend Graham Whiting has agreed to join us as our new vicar at St. Andrew’s church. The official installation and licensing by the Bishop of Southampton will take place on August the twentieth … Continue reading
There are times in life when everything come together and something special happens; Ellie’s and Alastair’s wedding was one of those occasions, and it was a pleasure and a privilege to be part of it. There has been a church … Continue reading
Emily Quick, the leader of the ‘Junior Sparks’ percussion group, gets the ‘Good News’ from Ray Brown, St Andrew’s fund raiser extraordinaire, that the quiz night he held to raise funds for to buy instruments for the group had raised … Continue reading
It is all too easy for a church community to become inward looking and complacent, restricted to what happens within the walls of the building rather than what is going on outside the walls. Jesus spent his whole ministry unrestricted … Continue reading
Every church’s ambition is to attract new members to swell their congregations! In the case of St. Andrew’s Hamble, however, we are not quite so sure as our latest addition to the congregation is ‘out of this world’! Ever since … Continue reading
After nearlty 18 years Father John Travers has sadly retired as priest of St Andrew’s Priory Church in Hamble and I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you for all you have done! Thank you for all … Continue reading
We are pleased to announce the first annual ‘Teddy Bear Parachute Championship took place, without serious incident, at Christ Church, Birregurra, Australia. Ginger Stephens has passed on to me a press release he has received from his friends ‘down under’ … Continue reading
Ginger Stephens, photographed jumping by parachute from St. Andrew’s church tower, has become a global ‘Super Star’ having attracted the attention of Janet Brien of Birregurra Anglican Church situated in South West Victoria Australia. Janet spotted our article in New … Continue reading
Celebrating Holiness: earthing prayer in everyday life When? Saturday 3 November 9.30 am – 2.45 pm Where? Romsey Abbey Cost? free of charge, but donations will be invited For all Christians, prayer is at the centre of our lives. Within the ordinary and … Continue reading