S M T W T F S 25 26April 26, 2021x 27April 27, 2021x 28 29April 29, 2021x 30April 30, 2021x 1May 1, 2021x 2May 2, 2021x 3May 3, 2021x 4 5 6 7May 7, 2021x 8May 8, 2021x 9May 9, 2021x 10May 10, 2021x 11 12 13May 13, 2021x 14May 14, 2021x 15May 15, 2021x 16 17May 17, 2021x 18 19 20May 20, 2021x 21May 21, 2021x 22 23 24May 24, 2021x 25 26 27May 27, 2021x 28May 28, 2021x 29May 29, 2021x 30 31May 31, 2021x 1 2 3June 3, 2021x 4June 4, 2021x 5June 5, 2021x
- About this Blog!
- Contact Details
- Facebook Digital Bible ~ Thought and Image for the day
- New Waves
- New Waves – Autumn 2011
- New Waves – Autumn 2012
- New Waves – Christmas 2011
- New Waves – Christmas 2012
- New Waves – Easter 2011
- New Waves – Easter 2012
- New Waves – Harvest 2011
- New Waves – Harvest 2013
- New Waves – Lent 2011
- New Waves – Lent 2012
- New Waves – Lent and Easter 2013
- New Waves – Summer 2011
- New Waves – Summer 2012
- New Waves Summer 2013
- Prayer, for those coming to or exploring faith
- A Poem About Prayer
- Closer to you Lord Jesus
- Encouragement for times of trouble.
- For the Broken-Hearted
- For those in despair.
- Forgive me!
- I Cannot Do This Alone!
- Lord Jesus help me to love.
- Prayer for a study group
- Prayer of submission to Our Lord Jesus Christ
- Prayers for children
- The Choristers’ Prayer
- The Commando Prayer of St. Ignatius
- The Methodist Covenant
- The Prayer of St. Columba
- Young People
- The Priory Church of St. Andrew, Hamble
- The Sermon
- Sermon for Evensong 10th of April 2011, ‘The Darkest Hour’
- Sermon for Evensong 11th of September 2011, ‘Pick up your cross’.
- Sermon for Evensong 12th of November 2017 ‘The manual for Salvation’ John 15: 9-17
- Sermon for Evensong 14th of January 2018 ‘Mission’ Mathew 8: 5-13
- Sermon for Evensong, Sunday 12th of December 2010 ‘Love – Come hell or high water’
- Sermon for Evensong, Sunday 27th of March 2011. The Armour of God
- Sermon for Sunday 13th of May 2012, ‘A darker place’
- Sermon for Sunday 22nd of April 2012, ‘There are no fish bones in heaven’
- Sermon for Sunday 22nd of July 2012 ‘The Good Shepherd’
- Sermon for Sunday 24th of June 2012, ‘John the Baptist’
- Sermon for Sunday 27th of February 2011, Where have all the flowers gone?
- Sermon for Sunday 27th of March 2011 Living Water – Harvest of Souls
- Sermon for Sunday 30th of January 2011, The Beatitudes
- Sermon for Sunday 8th of August 2010 “Prayer”
- Sermon for Sunday the 10th of December 2017 ‘Patience’ Matthew 11: 2-11
- Sermon for the 13th of February 2011, ‘Be like God –Mission impossible!’
- Sermon for the 13th of March Evensong, ‘That which was lost is found’
- Sermon for the 20th of March 2011 the second Sunday of Lent, Evensong
- Sermon for the 9th of January 2011 Evensong, The waters of death
- Sermon for Thursday Fellowship 18th of June 2014 ‘The Prairie Tortoise’
- Sermon Sunday 26th of June 2011, The body and blood of Christ.
Category Archives: The Church of St Andrew the Apostle, Hamble
First of all let me set the scene for you. Our Church had just endured a long and troubled interregnum but our new priest had just arrived in post and the future looked bright once again and I felt a … Continue reading
Ecclus. 48: 1-14 Matt: 6: 7-15 ‘The Prairie Tortoise’ ┼ May I Speak in the name of the Son, to the glory of the Father, by the power of the Holy Spirit. Amen Prayer is a very personal thing – … Continue reading
2 Kings 24: 8-17 Matthew 7: 21-end ‘The rules of survival’ ┼ May I Speak in the name of the Son, to the glory of the Father, by the power of the Holy Spirit. Amen Well here we are, all … Continue reading
Acts: 30; 23: 6-11 John 17: 20-end The power of prayer ┼ May I Speak in the name of the Son, to the glory of the Father, by the power of the Holy Spirit. Amen There are times in all … Continue reading
Acts 1: 1-11. Luke 24: 44-53 Above the clouds ┼ May I Speak in the name of the Son, to the glory of the Father, by the power of the Holy Spirit. Amen Can you remember the first time you … Continue reading
John 6.44-51 The value of a promise ┼ May I Speak in the name of the Son, to the glory of the Father, by the power of the Holy Spirit. Amen We have to look at today’s Gospel reading in … Continue reading
Col. 1: 9-14 Luke 5: 1-11 ‘The one that got away’ ┼ May I Speak in the name of the Son, to the glory of the Father, by the power of the Holy Spirit. Amen Back in 2011 along with … Continue reading
It is all too easy for a church community to become inward looking and complacent, restricted to what happens within the walls of the building rather than what is going on outside the walls. Jesus spent his whole ministry unrestricted … Continue reading
Galatians. 4: 4-7 Luke 1: 46-55 We are the adopted children of God! ┼ May I Speak in the name of the Son, to the glory of the Father, by the power of the Holy Spirit. Amen When the fullness … Continue reading
It’s a question I have often been asked over the years and we need to look back a very long way to find the answer. We do not know exactly when the use of incense was first introduced into our … Continue reading