S M T W T F S 29 30November 30, 2020x 1December 1, 2020x 2 3December 3, 2020x 4December 4, 2020x 5December 5, 2020x 6December 6, 2020x 7December 7, 2020x 8December 8, 2020x 9 10December 10, 2020x 11December 11, 2020x 12December 12, 2020x 13December 13, 2020x 14December 14, 2020x 15December 15, 2020x 16 17December 17, 2020x 18December 18, 2020x 19December 19, 2020x 20 21December 21, 2020x 22December 22, 2020x 23 24December 24, 2020x 25December 25, 2020x 26 27 28December 28, 2020x 29December 29, 2020x 30 31December 31, 2020x 1January 1, 2021x 2January 2, 2021x
- About this Blog!
- Contact Details
- Facebook Digital Bible ~ Thought and Image for the day
- New Waves
- New Waves – Autumn 2011
- New Waves – Autumn 2012
- New Waves – Christmas 2011
- New Waves – Christmas 2012
- New Waves – Easter 2011
- New Waves – Easter 2012
- New Waves – Harvest 2011
- New Waves – Harvest 2013
- New Waves – Lent 2011
- New Waves – Lent 2012
- New Waves – Lent and Easter 2013
- New Waves – Summer 2011
- New Waves – Summer 2012
- New Waves Summer 2013
- Prayer, for those coming to or exploring faith
- A Poem About Prayer
- Closer to you Lord Jesus
- Encouragement for times of trouble.
- For the Broken-Hearted
- For those in despair.
- Forgive me!
- I Cannot Do This Alone!
- Lord Jesus help me to love.
- Prayer for a study group
- Prayer of submission to Our Lord Jesus Christ
- Prayers for children
- The Choristers’ Prayer
- The Commando Prayer of St. Ignatius
- The Methodist Covenant
- The Prayer of St. Columba
- Young People
- The Priory Church of St. Andrew, Hamble
- The Sermon
- Sermon for Evensong 10th of April 2011, ‘The Darkest Hour’
- Sermon for Evensong 11th of September 2011, ‘Pick up your cross’.
- Sermon for Evensong 12th of November 2017 ‘The manual for Salvation’ John 15: 9-17
- Sermon for Evensong 14th of January 2018 ‘Mission’ Mathew 8: 5-13
- Sermon for Evensong, Sunday 12th of December 2010 ‘Love – Come hell or high water’
- Sermon for Evensong, Sunday 27th of March 2011. The Armour of God
- Sermon for Sunday 13th of May 2012, ‘A darker place’
- Sermon for Sunday 22nd of April 2012, ‘There are no fish bones in heaven’
- Sermon for Sunday 22nd of July 2012 ‘The Good Shepherd’
- Sermon for Sunday 24th of June 2012, ‘John the Baptist’
- Sermon for Sunday 27th of February 2011, Where have all the flowers gone?
- Sermon for Sunday 27th of March 2011 Living Water – Harvest of Souls
- Sermon for Sunday 30th of January 2011, The Beatitudes
- Sermon for Sunday 8th of August 2010 “Prayer”
- Sermon for Sunday the 10th of December 2017 ‘Patience’ Matthew 11: 2-11
- Sermon for the 13th of February 2011, ‘Be like God –Mission impossible!’
- Sermon for the 13th of March Evensong, ‘That which was lost is found’
- Sermon for the 20th of March 2011 the second Sunday of Lent, Evensong
- Sermon for the 9th of January 2011 Evensong, The waters of death
- Sermon for Thursday Fellowship 18th of June 2014 ‘The Prairie Tortoise’
- Sermon Sunday 26th of June 2011, The body and blood of Christ.
Category Archives: The Church of St Andrew the Apostle, Hamble
First of all let me set the scene for you. Our Church had just endured a long and troubled interregnum but our new priest had just arrived in post and the future looked bright once again and I felt a … Continue reading
Ecclus. 48: 1-14 Matt: 6: 7-15 ‘The Prairie Tortoise’ ┼ May I Speak in the name of the Son, to the glory of the Father, by the power of the Holy Spirit. Amen Prayer is a very personal thing – … Continue reading
2 Kings 24: 8-17 Matthew 7: 21-end ‘The rules of survival’ ┼ May I Speak in the name of the Son, to the glory of the Father, by the power of the Holy Spirit. Amen Well here we are, all … Continue reading
Acts: 30; 23: 6-11 John 17: 20-end The power of prayer ┼ May I Speak in the name of the Son, to the glory of the Father, by the power of the Holy Spirit. Amen There are times in all … Continue reading
Acts 1: 1-11. Luke 24: 44-53 Above the clouds ┼ May I Speak in the name of the Son, to the glory of the Father, by the power of the Holy Spirit. Amen Can you remember the first time you … Continue reading
John 6.44-51 The value of a promise ┼ May I Speak in the name of the Son, to the glory of the Father, by the power of the Holy Spirit. Amen We have to look at today’s Gospel reading in … Continue reading
Col. 1: 9-14 Luke 5: 1-11 ‘The one that got away’ ┼ May I Speak in the name of the Son, to the glory of the Father, by the power of the Holy Spirit. Amen Back in 2011 along with … Continue reading
It is all too easy for a church community to become inward looking and complacent, restricted to what happens within the walls of the building rather than what is going on outside the walls. Jesus spent his whole ministry unrestricted … Continue reading
Galatians. 4: 4-7 Luke 1: 46-55 We are the adopted children of God! ┼ May I Speak in the name of the Son, to the glory of the Father, by the power of the Holy Spirit. Amen When the fullness … Continue reading
It’s a question I have often been asked over the years and we need to look back a very long way to find the answer. We do not know exactly when the use of incense was first introduced into our … Continue reading