O God, I pray earnestly and ask you to guide and protect young people from the dangers that are ever present in our world today.
Be with them, as they experience
both sickness and health,
sorrow and joy,
loneliness and friendship,
success and failure.
give to them the courage and
strength to make the
right decisions as they journey
Through the power
of the Holy Spirit,
may they come to know
and experience your loving care.
I make this prayer through
Christ Our Lord.
S M T W T F S 26 27November 27, 2017x 28November 28, 2017x 29 30November 30, 2017x 1December 1, 2017x 2December 2, 2017x 3December 3, 2017x 4December 4, 2017x 5December 5, 2017x 6 7December 7, 2017x 8December 8, 2017x 9December 9, 2017x 10December 10, 2017x 11December 11, 2017x 12December 12, 2017x 13 14December 14, 2017x 15December 15, 2017x 16December 16, 2017x 17 18December 18, 2017x 19December 19, 2017x 20 21December 21, 2017x 22December 22, 2017x 23 24 25December 25, 2017x 26December 26, 2017x 27 28December 28, 2017x 29December 29, 2017x 30December 30, 2017x 31 1January 1, 2018x 2January 2, 2018x 3 4January 4, 2018x 5January 5, 2018x 6January 6, 2018x
- About this Blog!
- Contact Details
- Facebook Digital Bible ~ Thought and Image for the day
- New Waves
- New Waves – Autumn 2011
- New Waves – Autumn 2012
- New Waves – Christmas 2011
- New Waves – Christmas 2012
- New Waves – Easter 2011
- New Waves – Easter 2012
- New Waves – Harvest 2011
- New Waves – Harvest 2013
- New Waves – Lent 2011
- New Waves – Lent 2012
- New Waves – Lent and Easter 2013
- New Waves – Summer 2011
- New Waves – Summer 2012
- New Waves Summer 2013
- Prayer, for those coming to or exploring faith
- A Poem About Prayer
- Closer to you Lord Jesus
- Encouragement for times of trouble.
- For the Broken-Hearted
- For those in despair.
- Forgive me!
- I Cannot Do This Alone!
- Lord Jesus help me to love.
- Prayer for a study group
- Prayer of submission to Our Lord Jesus Christ
- Prayers for children
- The Choristers’ Prayer
- The Commando Prayer of St. Ignatius
- The Methodist Covenant
- The Prayer of St. Columba
- Young People
- The Priory Church of St. Andrew, Hamble
- The Sermon
- Sermon for Evensong 10th of April 2011, ‘The Darkest Hour’
- Sermon for Evensong 11th of September 2011, ‘Pick up your cross’.
- Sermon for Evensong, Sunday 12th of December 2010 ‘Love – Come hell or high water’
- Sermon for Evensong, Sunday 27th of March 2011. The Armour of God
- Sermon for Sunday 13th of May 2012, ‘A darker place’
- Sermon for Sunday 22nd of April 2012, ‘There are no fish bones in heaven’
- Sermon for Sunday 22nd of July 2012 ‘The Good Shepherd’
- Sermon for Sunday 24th of June 2012, ‘John the Baptist’
- Sermon for Sunday 27th of February 2011, Where have all the flowers gone?
- Sermon for Sunday 27th of March 2011 Living Water – Harvest of Souls
- Sermon for Sunday 30th of January 2011, The Beatitudes
- Sermon for Sunday 8th of August 2010 “Prayer”
- Sermon for the 13th of February 2011, ‘Be like God –Mission impossible!’
- Sermon for the 13th of March Evensong, ‘That which was lost is found’
- Sermon for the 20th of March 2011 the second Sunday of Lent, Evensong
- Sermon for the 9th of January 2011 Evensong, The waters of death
- Sermon for Thursday Fellowship 18th of June 2014 ‘The Prairie Tortoise’
- Sermon Sunday 26th of June 2011, The body and blood of Christ.