S M T W T F S 30 31May 31, 2021x 1 2 3June 3, 2021x 4June 4, 2021x 5June 5, 2021x 6June 6, 2021x 7June 7, 2021x 8 9 10June 10, 2021x 11June 11, 2021x 12June 12, 2021x 13June 13, 2021x 14June 14, 2021x 15June 15, 2021x 16 17June 17, 2021x 18June 18, 2021x 19June 19, 2021x 20 21June 21, 2021x 22June 22, 2021x 23 24June 24, 2021x 25June 25, 2021x 26 27 28June 28, 2021x 29June 29, 2021x 30 1July 1, 2021x 2July 2, 2021x 3July 3, 2021x
- About this Blog!
- Contact Details
- Facebook Digital Bible ~ Thought and Image for the day
- New Waves
- New Waves – Autumn 2011
- New Waves – Autumn 2012
- New Waves – Christmas 2011
- New Waves – Christmas 2012
- New Waves – Easter 2011
- New Waves – Easter 2012
- New Waves – Harvest 2011
- New Waves – Harvest 2013
- New Waves – Lent 2011
- New Waves – Lent 2012
- New Waves – Lent and Easter 2013
- New Waves – Summer 2011
- New Waves – Summer 2012
- New Waves Summer 2013
- Prayer, for those coming to or exploring faith
- A Poem About Prayer
- Closer to you Lord Jesus
- Encouragement for times of trouble.
- For the Broken-Hearted
- For those in despair.
- Forgive me!
- I Cannot Do This Alone!
- Lord Jesus help me to love.
- Prayer for a study group
- Prayer of submission to Our Lord Jesus Christ
- Prayers for children
- The Choristers’ Prayer
- The Commando Prayer of St. Ignatius
- The Methodist Covenant
- The Prayer of St. Columba
- Young People
- The Priory Church of St. Andrew, Hamble
- The Sermon
- Sermon for Evensong 10th of April 2011, ‘The Darkest Hour’
- Sermon for Evensong 11th of September 2011, ‘Pick up your cross’.
- Sermon for Evensong 12th of November 2017 ‘The manual for Salvation’ John 15: 9-17
- Sermon for Evensong 14th of January 2018 ‘Mission’ Mathew 8: 5-13
- Sermon for Evensong, Sunday 12th of December 2010 ‘Love – Come hell or high water’
- Sermon for Evensong, Sunday 27th of March 2011. The Armour of God
- Sermon for Sunday 13th of May 2012, ‘A darker place’
- Sermon for Sunday 22nd of April 2012, ‘There are no fish bones in heaven’
- Sermon for Sunday 22nd of July 2012 ‘The Good Shepherd’
- Sermon for Sunday 24th of June 2012, ‘John the Baptist’
- Sermon for Sunday 27th of February 2011, Where have all the flowers gone?
- Sermon for Sunday 27th of March 2011 Living Water – Harvest of Souls
- Sermon for Sunday 30th of January 2011, The Beatitudes
- Sermon for Sunday 8th of August 2010 “Prayer”
- Sermon for Sunday the 10th of December 2017 ‘Patience’ Matthew 11: 2-11
- Sermon for the 13th of February 2011, ‘Be like God –Mission impossible!’
- Sermon for the 13th of March Evensong, ‘That which was lost is found’
- Sermon for the 20th of March 2011 the second Sunday of Lent, Evensong
- Sermon for the 9th of January 2011 Evensong, The waters of death
- Sermon for Thursday Fellowship 18th of June 2014 ‘The Prairie Tortoise’
- Sermon Sunday 26th of June 2011, The body and blood of Christ.
Tag Archives: Bishop of Winchester
Every church’s ambition is to attract new members to swell their congregations! In the case of St. Andrew’s Hamble, however, we are not quite so sure as our latest addition to the congregation is ‘out of this world’! Ever since … Continue reading
Celebrating Holiness: earthing prayer in everyday life When? Saturday 3 November 9.30 am – 2.45 pm Where? Romsey Abbey Cost? free of charge, but donations will be invited For all Christians, prayer is at the centre of our lives. Within the ordinary and … Continue reading
The 97th Bishop of Winchester has taken his seat during a service of enthronement at Winchester Cathedral, and now begins his ministry in the diocese. The parish of Hamble offers it’s prayers and best wishes to our new Bishop ‘The Right … Continue reading
A near-capacity St Paul’s congregation saw prayerful hands laid on Canon Tim Dakin as he became a Bishop on Wednesday 25th January. Cathedral staff estimated that they hosted a crowd … Continue reading
The Revd Canon Tim Dakin last night took another step toward his formal inauguration as the 97th Bishop of Winchester, when the ‘Confirmation of Election’ ceremony took place at Lambeth Palace. An intimate affair, attended by just a few family … Continue reading