S M T W T F S 26 27December 27, 2021x 28December 28, 2021x 29 30December 30, 2021x 31December 31, 2021x 1January 1, 2022x 2January 2, 2022x 3January 3, 2022x 4January 4, 2022x 5 6January 6, 2022x 7January 7, 2022x 8January 8, 2022x 9January 9, 2022x 10January 10, 2022x 11January 11, 2022x 12 13January 13, 2022x 14January 14, 2022x 15January 15, 2022x 16 17January 17, 2022x 18January 18, 2022x 19 20January 20, 2022x 21January 21, 2022x 22 23 24January 24, 2022x 25January 25, 2022x 26 27January 27, 2022x 28January 28, 2022x 29January 29, 2022x 30 31January 31, 2022x 1February 1, 2022x 2 3February 3, 2022x 4February 4, 2022x 5February 5, 2022x
- About this Blog!
- Contact Details
- Facebook Digital Bible ~ Thought and Image for the day
- New Waves
- New Waves – Autumn 2011
- New Waves – Autumn 2012
- New Waves – Christmas 2011
- New Waves – Christmas 2012
- New Waves – Easter 2011
- New Waves – Easter 2012
- New Waves – Harvest 2011
- New Waves – Harvest 2013
- New Waves – Lent 2011
- New Waves – Lent 2012
- New Waves – Lent and Easter 2013
- New Waves – Summer 2011
- New Waves – Summer 2012
- New Waves Summer 2013
- Prayer, for those coming to or exploring faith
- A Poem About Prayer
- Closer to you Lord Jesus
- Encouragement for times of trouble.
- For the Broken-Hearted
- For those in despair.
- Forgive me!
- I Cannot Do This Alone!
- Lord Jesus help me to love.
- Prayer for a study group
- Prayer of submission to Our Lord Jesus Christ
- Prayers for children
- The Choristers’ Prayer
- The Commando Prayer of St. Ignatius
- The Methodist Covenant
- The Prayer of St. Columba
- Young People
- The Priory Church of St. Andrew, Hamble
- The Sermon
- Sermon for Evensong 10th of April 2011, ‘The Darkest Hour’
- Sermon for Evensong 11th of September 2011, ‘Pick up your cross’.
- Sermon for Evensong 12th of November 2017 ‘The manual for Salvation’ John 15: 9-17
- Sermon for Evensong 14th of January 2018 ‘Mission’ Mathew 8: 5-13
- Sermon for Evensong, Sunday 12th of December 2010 ‘Love – Come hell or high water’
- Sermon for Evensong, Sunday 27th of March 2011. The Armour of God
- Sermon for Sunday 13th of May 2012, ‘A darker place’
- Sermon for Sunday 22nd of April 2012, ‘There are no fish bones in heaven’
- Sermon for Sunday 22nd of July 2012 ‘The Good Shepherd’
- Sermon for Sunday 24th of June 2012, ‘John the Baptist’
- Sermon for Sunday 27th of February 2011, Where have all the flowers gone?
- Sermon for Sunday 27th of March 2011 Living Water – Harvest of Souls
- Sermon for Sunday 30th of January 2011, The Beatitudes
- Sermon for Sunday 8th of August 2010 “Prayer”
- Sermon for Sunday the 10th of December 2017 ‘Patience’ Matthew 11: 2-11
- Sermon for the 13th of February 2011, ‘Be like God –Mission impossible!’
- Sermon for the 13th of March Evensong, ‘That which was lost is found’
- Sermon for the 20th of March 2011 the second Sunday of Lent, Evensong
- Sermon for the 9th of January 2011 Evensong, The waters of death
- Sermon for Thursday Fellowship 18th of June 2014 ‘The Prairie Tortoise’
- Sermon Sunday 26th of June 2011, The body and blood of Christ.
Tag Archives: good company
Emily Quick, the leader of the ‘Junior Sparks’ percussion group, gets the ‘Good News’ from Ray Brown, St Andrew’s fund raiser extraordinaire, that the quiz night he held to raise funds for to buy instruments for the group had raised … Continue reading
“A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” ― Elbert Hubbard
Col. 1: 9-14 Luke 5: 1-11 ‘The one that got away’ ┼ May I Speak in the name of the Son, to the glory of the Father, by the power of the Holy Spirit. Amen Back in 2011 along with … Continue reading
Galatians. 4: 4-7 Luke 1: 46-55 We are the adopted children of God! ┼ May I Speak in the name of the Son, to the glory of the Father, by the power of the Holy Spirit. Amen When the fullness … Continue reading
After nearlty 18 years Father John Travers has sadly retired as priest of St Andrew’s Priory Church in Hamble and I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you for all you have done! Thank you for all … Continue reading
We are pleased to announce the first annual ‘Teddy Bear Parachute Championship took place, without serious incident, at Christ Church, Birregurra, Australia. Ginger Stephens has passed on to me a press release he has received from his friends ‘down under’ … Continue reading
Ginger Stephens, photographed jumping by parachute from St. Andrew’s church tower, has become a global ‘Super Star’ having attracted the attention of Janet Brien of Birregurra Anglican Church situated in South West Victoria Australia. Janet spotted our article in New … Continue reading
The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. – Lloyd Jones Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to … Continue reading
The 97th Bishop of Winchester has taken his seat during a service of enthronement at Winchester Cathedral, and now begins his ministry in the diocese. The parish of Hamble offers it’s prayers and best wishes to our new Bishop ‘The Right … Continue reading
On Sunday May the 6th at 11.00am by the D-Day Memorial on the quay outside the Rising Sun Pub it was my privilege to conduct a service in honour of the memory of Bill Millin the ‘Mad D-Day Piper’. … Continue reading